Dear Sue, Alex ,Fiona, Clare, Sue, Emily, Sarah, Mishal,……

……. Kirsty, Elaine, Samira, Victoria and Angela, along with all the other whining ‘uber’-rich women who have been so badly ‘dissed’ by their employer, the BBC:

If you believe you are worth far more than the ‘pittance’ paid: if you reckon you are worth far more, and indeed more than the equal of your male colleagues: along with the knowledge that ALL your individual salaries were negotiated in an open and fair manner: resign, and look elsewhere!

6 comments for “Dear Sue, Alex ,Fiona, Clare, Sue, Emily, Sarah, Mishal,……

1. July 23, 2017 at 10:26 am

I want to know what this Winkelman does to get that kind of money.

2. Hereward Unbowed.
    July 23, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Winkelman…………what does she do, fucked if I know, if she don’t like it…………..as you say.

Plus, to all the tossers/remoaniacs who constantly whine, wail and gnash teeth on about Leaving the EU, if you love the EU so much why not fukc orff over the channel and stop making our lives such a living misery, you see we want out and only OUT will do.

3. July 23, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Good Evening. This is the BBC News and I am Huw Edwards. I get paid vastly more than you so believe all that I say. I am reading the autocue upon which are written words by someone else. I get paid far more than them too. Whoever they are. Peasants very likely. My pay grade is well above that of the most senior General in the Army so Shaddap and listen. And Believe. Here are the headlines. The Pay Gap was mentioned today in Parliament, just as it is almost every day here at the BBC. It is scandalous that ladies are paid less than Gentlemen just because they are inferior. The American people, represented by a select group rose up and demanded the removal of President Trump’s testicles. 14 people blocked a road in some small village in Idaho, wherever that is. And in breaking news, that B*astard John Humphrys in the next studio gets even more than me !!

4. Mudplugger
    July 23, 2017 at 3:35 pm

Look on the bright side – when the BBC management is drawing up its next budget and looking for savings on the head-count, then how helpful it is to be provided with a ready-made list of self-confessed unhappy staff who would all clearly prefer their contracts not to be renewed.
    And all so easily replaced down the local job-centre with keen and hungry folk who can read autocues just as well.
    Now form an orderly queue, girls . . . . . .

5. James Strong
    July 23, 2017 at 9:49 pm

If these ‘wimmin’ are worth more then they can get it in the market. They can go to an independent broadcaster.

Having said that, I do not believe that the market is working.
    I do not believe that John Humphrys could get £600,000 anywhere else.
    In fact I think he’d find it difficult to get £100,000.

I suspect there are thousands of people who could read the news just as well as any celebrity presenter.

What are the job requirements?

Be reasonably telegenic or radio-genic, – i.e do not be ugly and do not have a voice that grates.

Be reasonably well-informed – any one who has regularly read a serious newspaper for the last 10 years.

Have a somewhat authoritative presence – so, probably be over 30 years old.

Be able to read aloud.

I think it would be possible to recruit people at £50,000; and if they get uppity then sack them and get someone a few years younger, a few years less-established, and keep them till they get too uppity.

6. Hereward Unbowed.
    July 24, 2017 at 3:08 pm

What are the job requirements?

not much:

If this is [above link] anything to go by.