Apocalypse tomorrow – you ready?

Just getting ready for Nibiru tomorrow, setting the scene. Hope you’ve made your quietus … oh and by the way, it’s the equinox at 21:00 or thereabouts this evening.

Here’s some fun apocalyptic music:

This one’s by Berry McGuire, brother of Barry:

I’ve always wondered what the final minutes would be like at ground level so to speak.

Picture a film of it – the camera comes in from the planets, towards a recognizable blue earth, finally to a small village and what are the people doing? Panicking? Rushing this way and that, as in my book on the apocalypse?

Nah, there’s a lone violinist or piper and they’re all dancing a jig in the village square until the big ker-boom, not unlike 4.54 onwards in the song just now. Seems sort of mournfully fitting somehow.

Just in case [one never knows], be of good faith, be of good cheer, dance your way into the efir.

Picture

7 comments for “Apocalypse tomorrow – you ready?

1. Hereward Unbowed.
    September 22, 2017 at 6:18 pm

Whether it be a nuke or meteorite, please God let me be near or thereabouts to the impact centre, who’d wanna survive MAD?

love Credence CR btw.

• Bemused
      September 22, 2017 at 7:37 pm

Hear hear. CCR were quality.

• September 24, 2017 at 8:12 am

/applause

2. September 22, 2017 at 9:12 pm

Did Jon Fogerty know something we don’t?

3. John in cheshire
    September 22, 2017 at 10:26 pm

The end days are not near. There’s more to be done, both good and bad, before that day comes. As our Lord Jesus Christ said no man knows that day. And I think the gospel has to be spread throughout the world as a precondition and I don’t think that has yet happened.

4. September 23, 2017 at 2:19 am

The only thing I’m sure of on this topic is that no one knows.

5. September 24, 2017 at 2:42 pm

I do wonder what will be running through the (alleged) minds of the clowns who gave credence to this fool’s maunderings?

What could happen, just after finding that the shed was not only empty, it had always been empty: is that they all go on a determined search for the fool who led them right up the garden path;

Now that, I would pay good money to watch. Its a pity that most blood sports have been outlawed!