UKIP

Henry Bolton the comb over man, ex-security, ex-Lib Dem.

All right, someone here must say something – Guido and all the other pundits have. They couldn’t find much to say.

Not impressed personally, not that anything I’m not impressed with is of relevance to anyone. Nor am I impressed with Nigel’s endorsement and Arron Banks’s.

Nor with Bolton’s threat not to oppose the kicking out of his rival candidate.

And the new logo is wrong – the lion should be on the left of the name, gazing over the name.

We’ve said here before that UKIP’s only chance is in saying the Deplorable things which gained 62 million votes in the States, plus 17.4 million here, plus 3.8 million some time before.

If pollies, including Nigel, need any reminding that populism is the only game in town just now – look at Judge Roy Moore in Alabama and the way the NFL clubs are now backtracking now they’re being boycotted.

Respectable centre-of-the road is nowhere these days. People standing in the middle of the road get run down.

On the other hand, there is something not good about AMW and I can’t make out quite what it is – ex-communist? She’s leftwing for sure. Even Labour didn’t want her.

There’s really no one I would have voted for in UKIP in this election and I’m not sure I’d vote for Nigel now.

On top of that, no one sane would vote LibLabCon either, nor green, nor any variant of socialist. Doesn’t leave much. Breitbart Party?

6 comments for “UKIP

1. Mona
    September 29, 2017 at 8:56 pm

Something not good about AMW,, She is a conviction politician who has the guts to say what is not politically correct, she loathes Islam so do I and dealing with the religion of peace in my view is more important than Brexit. Bolton no doubt Ideal for Nigel , he will say the right things to bore you to sleep night night UKIP.

2. Hereward Unbowed.
    September 29, 2017 at 11:20 pm

I’ll wait and see, though UKIP are still the only electoral alternative, is he HB a low tax, no to taqqiya, small state conservative? and – on that the jury is out too.

3. September 30, 2017 at 4:08 am

The more I see and read, the less I like this man. On Twitter, he goes by the name Henry Bolton OBE. Who puts OBE in their Twitter names?

10.23 Saturday: oh dear, he looks bad. Pat Condell has just mentioned his security connections, plus establishment, plus he said he’d saved UKIP from Nazism.

Ok, that’s me gone from UKIP under him. We are not ‘party people’, we’re ‘policies people’. While UKIP represented those policies, fine, I’d be a kipper. Now it’s ignoring the real issues, I’ll find a party or lobby somewhere which is still Deplorable.

• Distant Relative
      September 30, 2017 at 7:19 pm

OBE = Old Big ‘Ead! It’s subliminal. 🙂

4. Wolfie
    September 30, 2017 at 10:32 am

This country now has a vast political void. Nobody to represent the majority voice at all.

• September 30, 2017 at 11:16 am

We can only just stay true to our policies and apply fragmented online pressure, every little one of us, put together, adding up to a voice.