What is the end game of the globalists? To break up nations and create regions within a federation, run in blocs. The end result of federation is more and more federation until there is a One World politburo ruling all.
This has been going a very long time, at least since Weishaupt made public the globalist plan on May 1st, 1776, with the Freemasonry key goals:
1) Abolition of all ordered governments
2) Abolition of private property
3) Abolition of inheritance
4) Abolition of patriotism
5) Abolition of the family
6) Abolition of religion
7) Creation of a world government
Therefore, regionalization, which seems to be a move towards local, more accountable government is in fact quite the opposite when sponsored and pushed from above – it is to create regions within a federation, ruled centrally and at the same time, to multiply the number of local governments in an area full of regions, thereby expanding, many times over, the bureaucracy within that area – rule by central politburo and bureaucracy.
This is exactly what the EU tried on in England with Yorkshire Forward, the South West region etc. Yorkshire Forward was a known EU push assisted by colluders like Labour and if you think it died with the death of Labour in 2010, think again – here it is yet again this Monday morning:
Do you remember this and how people voted?
The EU plan within England was always regionalization – nine regions – and no mention of England whatever, an attempt to expunge England from the history books. EU money was directed to Common Purpose controlled regions.
And when you reduce nations to regions, you also nobble their defence forces. Who protects them? The nanny state of course, in this case the EU bloc of the UN controlled World Government. The parent EU army is there to protect all its child regions. National defence forces are slowly nobbled.
Catalonia has only ever been a region – a distinct region to be sure but still a region. When it has allied with other powers, e.g. France, it has always come off worse, it has always lost the constant series of wars it has been involved in. It cannot stand as a nation, only with a nanny and the nanny does not care about the region, except to tap its resources, just as the EU wants its hands on the City over here.
At best Free Catalonia will be a small insignificant province of the German EU Empire with zero sovereignty. They will be ruled from Brussels instead of Madrid. They will not be ruled from Barcelona.
The break-up of the larger European nations like Spain and Italy will suit the One World Government crowd down to the ground. Spain and Italy are still (just barely) powerful enough states to be a potential source of resistance. Free Catalonia will do what it’s told.
I like the idea of small states but in today’s world they’re just not viable. How big will the army of Free Catalonia be? If you don’t have an army you don’t have sovereignty.
With the current Free Catalonia hysteria, the globalists have cleverly diverted nationalist sentiment so that it attacks itself.
If Spain is broken up into regions – and Catalonia is but the first – then resistance to the global game is reduced, also resistance to Islam. This breakup is precisely what the globalists want, as it eliminates a potential threat – Spain and its history – and instead creates regions within the EU federation.
But you would not think so according to EU pronouncements, which leads to two caveats we must all bear in mind:
1. Both the globalists and their MSM lie through their teeth. Just because they say something, just because we read something, does not mean it’s so – it can mean the opposite. Boris Johnson is a perfect case of someone who supports a cause for ulterior motives.
2. As well as the regionalization, the other key aim of the bloc is to break up nations within its sphere, in line with Weishaupt’s points 1, 4 and 7 and who are the staunchest defenders of nationhood, the sovereignty of a nation, not the superpower? Who are the groups who must be stymied, in globalist eyes?
Why the nationalists of course, the Deplorables and what are Deplorable nationalists doing right now? They are doing the globalist will in supporting the breakup of Spain.
And why are they doing that? Because the globalists have played the old one-two on nationalist populism:
1. The nation must be made anathema. How? By having the present govt act like a pack of right fascist bastards and this is supported by photos of nationalists supporting their nation giving Hitler salutes. This is a longtime game of the globalists – to present anyone supporting Nation as fascists. In Spain, it is so easy to do, given its history.
2. In fact, the Deplorables are so conditioned now that if Twitter erupts with Free Catalonia but the MSM, Remoaners, known globalists et al all come out for Spain, ipso facto they must be evil, Spain therefore is evil and Catalonia as a nation is good, right?
Wrong, for all the reasons above. The Deplorables have been played. I tweeted these last evening:
The whole key to breaking up Spain was to install a bully boy government and simultaneously present the Catalan region as a Nation. other regions would of course follow suit and all end up, as DforDoom mentioned, under the EU yolk.
A nation is only a nation proper if it has antecedents – that is, it’s not a construction, an invention as a nation – plus it has the economic wherewithal to stand on its own, plus the defence forces to defend itself.
Wessex does not qualify that way, nor does Scotland, nor does Catalonia. Nor does the Hague, nor does Bavaria.
Were you to ask, say, a Japanese man what the countries of Europe are, he would say Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland – he would not name Wessex, Scotland, Yorkshire, the Hague, Bavaria or some Swiss canton. There’s no real worldwide dispute over who the nations are. The USA and the UK are also seen as sovereign nations, as are Mexico, Canada, China and New Zealand.
And they are nations because they fulfil all the conditions of nationhood, which do NOT include being part of a nanny superstate with an unelected politburo.
Spain needs to:
1. Rid itself of its bullyboy government;
2. Start operating in Make Spain Great Again mode, visiting development and support on Catalonia and all regions, a more benign Madrid;
3. Ignore the Catalan hysteria which comes up every so often;
4. Get the hell out of the EU asap;
5. Build up its defence forces.
There’s a very good reason it must do this, quite aside from the globalist threat and that reason is that Islam is again on the warpath.