It’s Clearly Not ‘The Gap’ You Have To Mind Any More…

Police are hunting a gang of up to a dozen men and women who left a passenger on the London Underground fighting for his life.

Police say the victim suffered a fractured skull and swelling on the brain in the ‘unprovoked attack‘ by the group on Sunday morning.

They are appealing for witnesses to the incident at Oxford Circus station at around 11.15am on November 5.

The suspects are all black. The man is Polish. Yet this isn’t being treated as ‘a hate crime’. Does anyone believe if the race of victim & perps were reversed, this would be the case?

6 comments for “It’s Clearly Not ‘The Gap’ You Have To Mind Any More…

1. john in cheshire
    November 13, 2017 at 11:47 am

The blacks are probably already ‘known’ to the police. I wonder how many of them should have been deported?

2. James Strong
    November 13, 2017 at 5:38 pm

In answer to your question – No.

3. Hereward Unbowed.
    November 13, 2017 at 5:42 pm

Comments at the bottom of the Mail link:

Tin Man, london, United Kingdom, 4 days ago

I just don’t recognise London anymore. Very sad.
    1961
    Click to rate

2 of 8 repliesSee all replies

OldSydneyite, Crawley, United Kingdom, 4 days ago

I can remember, back in 1967, travelling the tube train close to midnight and not feeling unsafe. It is a shock to the system these days to feel unsafe anywhere – even in one’s home without barricading oneself against the world.
    Click to rate

nildesperandum, sheffield, 4 days ago

None of us do , NO desire to visit anymore, the last visit was 2007 , and it put me, and friends off for life !!

Do you know, I can totally identify with those sentiments, I am not a Londoner but always did enjoy visits to the ‘smoke’ where I had many friends and relations – even on business, these days I avoid the place like I would Madagascar.

———————————————————————–

Clearly this was a racist assault, the two Poles were no doubt conversing in their own idiom, if they’d had a few even more so, unfortunately it sticks out but then I don’t think, [ yet] anyway that speaking Polish in England is any sort of crime.

4. Mona
    November 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm

The suspects are all black, – blacks have two problems, they loathe being black and they never invented anything.

• Hereward Unbowed.
      November 13, 2017 at 9:01 pm

East African at a guess, south and east of Abyssinia probably and from ‘little Mogadishu’ maybe.

5. Pcar
    November 13, 2017 at 10:04 pm

I’m surprised BBC hasn’t censored the attackers colour and reported this as a Brexit hate crime on Polish EU citizens.