The moves have started in Austria

For those who have not been following closely, Generation Identity is being targetted across borders and we recently had the incarceration for three days of the two people in this video below by British police.

That was followed by the Speaker’s Corner rally and another one near Downing Street recently. They have now upped the ante in Austria, as Breitbart pointed out, by arresting 17 members of GI – the establishment’s fightback following a definite shift in public mood – see the Italian election result and the blocking of jihadis in the Alps.

Not just Austria either. Katie Hopkins:

I went to the bar in Molenbeek, Belgium where the Bataclan terror attack was plotted. It led to the murder of 130 people and the maiming of 413 others in Paris in 2015.

One of the terrorists was on the run for four months and he was found right here, back in Molenbeek, because this town hid him. And they wonder why we are angry.

She interviewed the Mayor. Now the town [meaning Mayor and those backing her] are trying to sue Katie Hopkins.

5 comments for “The moves have started in Austria

1. rapscallion
    May 17, 2018 at 8:37 am

This is NOT going to end well. If you drive underground all dissent, it’ll just come back, only bigger and much, much more vengeful.

• May 17, 2018 at 9:01 am

This was what Martin said. They like to give the impression they’re winning but I’m not sure they are [the establishment]. This seems a bigger issue for them than they’ve had before.

2. Mona
    May 17, 2018 at 10:13 am

It may seem off topic but it is related, the Pope may resign, the trial in OZ of the pedo-Archbishop is in lockdown and the new Pope will be African, African immigration into Europe will increase, EU having talks with third world Europe on enlargement. G I is a threat to the NWO,, I suggest we all keep an eye on President Blair.

3. May 17, 2018 at 12:27 pm

Blair’s certainly in the wings.

By the way, anyone notice PCar has gone silent? I thought this may have been his kind of topic.

4. Pcar
    May 17, 2018 at 9:59 pm

I visit once per day. Given first comment: rapscallion, May 17, 2018 at 8:37 am
    – article appeared after yesterday’s visit.

I saw the Breitbart article yesterday and am still flummoxed. 2017 new PM is anti EU & immigrants.

Establishment & deep-state coup in progress?

Worse than UK & USA where voters also disobeyed orders. Then again, Austrian Left have history on non-compliance.

PS Last two weeks very stressful & I’m tired.